Subject: Tell Congress if it should ban the cloning of embryos
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:50:32 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear voter,

A Massachusetts company says it has cloned a human embryo for the first
time, claiming it is not aimed at creating human beings but at helping
people with serious illnesses. President Bush responsed by calling the
procedure "morally wrong" and urged Congress to ban it.

Log on to http://www.vote.com to tell lawmakers whether or not the
cloning of human embryos should be banned. The House of Representatives
has already passed such legislation; is it time for the Senate to follow
suit?

Tell them what you think. Make your vote count, and be sure to pass this
message onto friends and family so they can make their voices heard too!

http://www.vote.com