Kathrynne, I've already voted on vote.com, so they probably won't let me do
it again.  I've sent it to friends not knowing exactly how some would vote.
Since I do not believe these material cells are human beings, but it is the
soul or spirit that makes any being a being , there is no moral dilemma for
me to strongly urge the undecided to vote to NOT ban cloning.  There are all
kinds of cells rhat go dowm the drain, so to speak, every day.

I do hope  the undecided, if there are any, understand the difference between
therapeuetic and reproductive cloning.  If the Congress votes to ban cloning
they should also outlaw fertility clinics that have alll those extra embryos.

After listening to the debate on CNN.com, it sounds like no minds are being
changed.  It comes down to whether one believes a few cells are human beings
with all the rights, privileges and responsibilities thereof.

I feel like someone marooned on a desert island watching the plane or ship in
the distance  fly or sail away.