----- Original Message -----
From: "BARBARA DAVIS" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 9:28 PM
Subject: DBS

> Hello list members, I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving.Good things are
suppose come in threes. I got a scooter, the next day , we got the 2 bedroom
appartment. we  were wating for A week or two later . i went to the Docter .
She ask me if had thought of surgery. I HAVE >>>DBS>>> I will have a
evalulation on the 19 on DEC Can you tell me what is involved in
evalulation.

> Thank you
> Barbara Davis

mailto:[log in to unmask]