In a message dated 11/27/2001 5:25:17 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I feel like someone marooned on a desert island watching the plane or ship
in
the distance  fly or sail away. >>

Hello Rayilyn,

A happier image is of you, or me, or any of us, jumping on that plane or
ship, bound for Britain or Australia or another place where stem cell
research has proceeded without impediment and a breakthrough has occurred.
Maybe in your lifetime and mine, maybe not...but something dramatically
wonderful will happen sooner or later, if not in the U.S. then elsewhere. So
let's fantasize a listcruise, with all of us heading off to get brand new
brain cells and then returning via warm southern seas, dancing the night away
under starry skies, our keyboards idle while our feet fly. Who knows? We can
dream.

Kathleen