You are right, as usual, Kathleen.  I'm thinking about eventually going  to
the UK.    Your vision is beautiful and is an antecdote for my down times AND
the way I should view things. You help me find my better self.

The therapeutic cloning with one's own DNA sounds like a good idea; however,
my DNA is not so good.

My mom had a a stroke tonite, bleeding on right side of brain, left arm and
leg don't work right  (like me), mind as sharp as a tack  She is 87 has had
high bp all her life and we have had many crises for last 35 years, so I have
a new crisis now.  Rayilyn