Dear List Friends,

I am on the list for my father. He has Parkinsn for 10 years. He used
Madopar for 10 years, and 2 weeks ago, his doc. decided to add
Amantadine to his drugs. He started taking Amantadine ( Symmetrel ) but
he started to see lots of hallucinations and his speech became slurred.
Has any of you used this drug and have you ever seen or heard such side
effects or more serious ones? We are thinking of dropping this drug.
What are your suggestions..
Thank you.
Yesim