Thank you Linda for sharing this very IMPORTANT information with the
listserve.  We saw a brief announcement on our local news. So we rushed
to the internet to get details and we were overjoyed to see your
postings. HOORAY FOR PRIVATE ENTERPRISE!
Hopefully the government will not prevent this company from continuing
this very important research. This company needs the support of the
whole Parkinson's community both individuals and organizations.
John(53/46/45) and Donna Testa