Dear Ed,

  I am thinking that antibiotic-sensitive dopamine production
could be explained if Parkinson's Disease is caused by a VIRUS.

I still maintain that my "Viruses, Parkinson's. Genes and
Research Priorities" internet paper, in PIEN's archives, although a
non-edited manuscript, should be revisited.  I
still believe that the cause of PD is a slowly acting
virus.

Ivan Suzman
Portland, Maine

52-39-36