Hi folks.  In the on-lone (. . .ok, I know that, for me, this is a
significant typo, so I'll leave it) version of the Newsletter, we forgot to
include in the "Call for Papers" the motion that was passed at last year's
AGM: that Inkshed 19 would set aside $2500 for travel subsidies to "support
some portion of the travel costs for graduate students and unemployed,
underemployed and retired members."
    This motion is recorded in the Minutes of the AGM at the end of the
Newsletter, but I'm never sure how many people make it that far at this
time of year.
             Kenna