Here is a posting from Jennifer MacLennan, who is having trouble with
her address being rejected by the CASLL list.

Doug
----
I apologize for the cross-listing, but I wanted to invite you to submit
proposals to the Canadian Society for the Study of Rhetoric meeting, to
be held in Toronto May 25-27, 2002. Deadline for submissions is January
15. I hope some of you will consider sending in an abstract. The
complete CFP can be found at:
http://uregina.ca/~rheaults/cssr/info/call2002.htm

--
Dr. Jennifer MacLennan ([log in to unmask])
Associate Professor and