Just recently I read Barbara Blake Krebs and Linda Herman's book,"When
Parkinson Strikes Early".It has tremendous impact by quoting young
people's experiences who have Parkinsons.I can't imagine anyone not
reacting.It seems to me it would be great if our members of Congress
would read this book.Perhaps they would understand and appreciate the
effects of Parkinsons has on those who have this disease.In addition
there is a lot of good basic information that is helpful not only to
young people with PD, but also those recently diagnosed, caretakers and
others who have PD.Some of the people in the book I have met at PAN
FORUMS or have read their postings, so I probably feel even more their
challenges and pain.
Needless to say I highly recommend the book if you haven't already read
it.

Lorraine Jeffe PDS (Parkinson Senior)