My daughter works for a company in San Diego, who sent all employees the
following warning about a new virus.  Please read it carefully, and protect
yourself by not opening any email such as the following:
Bunny

Subject: New Virus

** High Priority **

Many have you may be receiving e-mail messages from some correspondents
with a Subject of "Hi".  The body of the message contains the text "How
are you ?  When I saw this screen saver, I immediately thought about you
I am in a harry, I promise you will love it!"  The e-mail also includes
an attachment named gone.scr.

This is a new virus that began circulating today.  Our e-mail virus
protection removes the virus from the e-mail sent to your Burnham
account, so your computer and e-mail will not be infected.  Just delete
the message and contact the sender to inform the individual that their
machine is infected with a virus.

You should be careful when you access e-mail from your home computers,
as you may have the virus with the attachment included in your personal
e-mail.  Please do not open any e-mail with the Subject of "Hi".

Thank you,
Burnham Real Estate MIS