Hello List Members,

I found this list on the People Living With
Parkinson's and Dumpster website.  I have been living
with the diagnose of PD for about 12 years.  My
disease has recently begun progressing more rapidly.
I am taking 1 Mirapex, 1 Sinemet Regular 25/100, 1
Sinemet CR 25/100 all 4 times a day.  I add an extra
Sinemet CD 25/100 at night to try to get more than 3
hours of sleep.  My doctor recently tried switching me
from Mirapex to Requip.  Within 2 days I was reduced
to a sobbing heap on the couch.  Switched back to
Mirapex and am back to where I was.  The drugs seem to
wear off earlier all the time.  When the drugs wear
off I feel famished and need to eat or next dose
doesn't work.  Anyone else have that problem?

I am a musician and music teacher.  I have cut back
from 40 private lesson students to 18, but still find
myself canceling lessons at the last minute as unable
to teach due to symptoms.  Can no longer solo but am
still able to play with groups.

Am married to a music teacher who is also the very
best drummer in the twin cities.  He signed his life
sentence with me 6 months before my diagnose.  It was
his great sence of humor that attracted me to him and
I don't know how we could have made it through the
last 12 years without it.

Well I am rambling too much.  Would love to meet you.
Would also be interested in participating in the
survey regarding the cause of Parkinson's.

Best regards,
Vicky