Date:         Tue, 11 Dec 2001 00:12:08 -0800
Sender:       Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
From:         Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      News & Views From The Overnight Newswire - Dec. 10th. 2001

Good Morning All,
Here's the overnight "News & Views"....  from the media

Cloned rat embryos... Parthenotes... The Beat Goes On...
Many tiny research steps to aid further research...

Cheers ........ murray

ARTICLE: Liberal Pundit Michael Kinsley Has Parkinson's Disease
http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/36253.htm

NEWS: French Firm Clones the World's First Rat Embryo
http://www.abcnews.go.com/wire/SciTech/reuters20011210_256.html

ARTICLE: 'Parthenotes' Expand the Debate on Stem Cells
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A18046-2001Dec9.html

ARTICLE: Will Cloning Debate Draw Funding?
http://www.austin360.com/statesman/editions/today/business_5.html

ARTICLE: Be Thoughtful About Cloning
http://kz.mlive.com/news/index.ssf?/news/stories/20011210kopnedit12102.frm

* * *