Phil, have you heard about EEG Biofeedback (which I thought I was going to
get)?

  My mom is getting great therapies for her stroke, one that was recently
posted on this list re "telling" your  arm, leg, etc to move  to retrain your
brain.  It really helps me.  Also, I wear a weight on my bad leg to weigh
down tremor and stop me from favoring my "good" leg too much.  This is what
they are having her do for her bad left leg.   I think I may learn some more
tricks from here.  Treadmilling and swimming are not enough.  I have brain
damage too, her's was sudden, but similar.  Her arm and leg "flop" around,
while mine tremor.

I want to know more about your device.  I'm for anything non-invasive.
Rayilyn