In a message dated 12/12/2001 10:00:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Hi  Norma (actually my name is Noma)
>
> Could you also please mention the PLWP Singles Site to your neurologist.
> It
> is an International site for singles with PD to meet, share information and
> promote advocacy.  There are 71 of us so far.  The url to this site is
> http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/plwpsinglesclub

I'll be most happy to do that......
When I visited the Neuro's office for my EEG exam yesterday, I gave him (via
his nurse) the info I have gathered re the Parkinson's Group, the Caregiver's
Group, and the Sparkle Group.....I know he will be happy to have this
additional information...
If there are any other groups you think he should have, let me know.
Bunny