On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:21:59 -0600 John Cottingham
<[log in to unmask]> writes:

in part,

> Parkinsn's Eighth Anniversary just passed and we are still here doing
> what
> we can to help one another and work to facilitate a cure.

and  he then provides a listing of  the countries of our PIEN
correspondents.

    John, thank you for the list of countries.  Are a good
number of the USA members actually on American e-mail
addresses around the world?  Do these include permanent
residents in other coutnries?

Ivan  :-)