  Dear friends,

  Some of you may be interested to know
that ,  while approaching the end of 16 years
as a PWP, I am STILL SINGING!

 It has been a wonderful challenge
to continue, especially since my speech
now softens, and my tongue gets stuck
when my meds are "wearing off."

  But, with weekly voice coaching,
and after memorizing
a 2- hour program of songs
for my local mens'' chorale,  and having
rehearsed weekly or even twice a week, since
early September, I gave performances on Friday, Saturday
and Sunday, here in Maine!

There are at his time 34 singers.  I am one of
10 basses (lowest voices).

 Our program includes seasonal,
traditional, gospel and  entertaining
songs.  They range from Veni, Veni, Emmanuel
to a modern version of Silent Night. We use
five languages from four continents.

Tomorrow and again on Sunday, we perform
as guests of an historic church, the
Arlington Street Unitarian-Universalist Church,
in Boston , Massachusetts.

I swear by my singing and voice program.  It
is great exercise, and is elevating spiritually,
physically and mentally.

  Wishing all  of you inner peace during the challenging
days ahead,  and best wishes from

Ivan Suzman
52-39-36

:-)