<<I asked for someone to help with joining instructions two days ago andd
have receieved no (none, zero, zip, nada) replies to date.>>

Hello Paul,

I guess this is a case of the ball dropping between players. Probably
everybody figured someone else knew exactly how to do this and would reply.

I also suspect that list members, like much of the rest of the world, have
entered a twilight state of pre-holiday zombiehood, longing for daylight,
daunted by the rising onslaught of holiday cheer, envying bears their gift
for hibernation.

Anyhow, here's the URL that should get you to PIEN subscribe:

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/archive/ct.html

Falalalala,
Kathleen