Murray,

   I just wanted to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart for
posting this.  I have just 9 days before my DBS surgery and I really
want to use this to raise the public's awareness of PD.  I cannot do
this alone.  Your help is so very much appreciated.  I hope others
reading this will send it to their local radio stations, television
stations and newspapers as well as their politicians.  Together we can
make a difference.

Again, my deepest gratitude,
Deborah