Hi all , my mom is 65 and has PD for the last 7 years , she also had other problems such as arthritis , mainly in her  left ankle and heel. Her toes are also badly affected by the PD , her toes are literally curled up which also interferes with her walking.. Her doctor told her she needs to excercise , such as walking , but needless to say she is in pain when she walks , at best she can walk for minutes at a time before she has to sit down. I want to help her find some type of video instruction that will help with her dilema . Any ideas ?

Peace be with you
cc