I've had good luck with an Intelli-mouse trackball.  The software can be
set  to click once to pickup an object, move it with the trackball, then
click again to release.   If both hands are preoccupied, there is hardware
that will allow  you to steer the cursor by moving your head.  Good luck!
-George

Kathy Greis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
12/16/2001 10:06 PM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network