Kathy Greis wrote:

>> Spell check will only work if you have microsoft word or office . On the
>>top of a new open messege click on spelling. If you don't have one of these
>> programs I can't help, Kath

Spell Check works very well in Claris Emailer, a Macintosh program which,
alas, is the last remains of Claris.  It is still an excellent bit of
work.  Some of us, but only a few, do not work on PC's, and many,
although there is a Mac version, do not use Outlook which seems to be the
major carrier for virus and worm attacks.  (It nearly brought down a
major Southern California campus during one of the recent infections.)

Back to typos.  It almost seems as if there is an emerging dyslexia in
those who have never experienced it before.  I find myself reversing
letters in words like hte, nad and many others.  This is new for me.  Is
dyslexia part of the Parkinson palette also?

Nancy