If you send a "SET  PARKINSN REPRO"  command to
LISTSERV will send you  a copy of your own messages, so  that you can see
that the  message was  distributed and  did not get  damaged on  the way.
 This
information is contained in the "welcoming letter" emailed to all new
subscribers.
I post infequently, but it is always nice to see that my post actually
made it to PIEN.

Nancy Porter