----- Original Message -----
From: "Don McKinley" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2001 5:20 PM
Subject: LOT OF ? TO ANSWER BY MR. PD
...... WHO HAD A ELEC. CHAIR FOR SAIL NOW I REMEMBER HOW YET TO NOT BUY PIG
IN A POKE. DID NOT SAY WHERE U LIVED OR THE NAME OF IT.  OR HOW TO GET IT.
Me - I did.  I really was not trying to sell it to you, Don.  I was just
trying to show you to be sure you can handle the joy stick. to steer it.
Actually, though, I'm the only person I ever heard of who can't drive one
very well.  I've got arm problems as well as leg problems - and voice
problems - and seeing problems - and swallowing problems..... What, ME bitch
and moan?  Heck no, not me!! [I would sell it to you.  It cost $4100 a bit
over a year ago and now it just sits over in the corner of the living room
giving me the evil eye.  Someone told me to sell it on E-bay and to start
the bidding at $2,950.  But this sounds like it might be easier than E-bay -
make me an offer.   It's a Pace Saver Scout M-series.  It's 23 1/2" wide,
has 2 motors n 2 batteries.  It has a 4.3 mph max speed, a 23 mile range,
and just a 20.5" turning radius.  I live in Western NJ, about an easy one
day drive from eastern Ohio.  We live about 20 miles or so from the Delaware
Water gap, where I-80 crosses the Delaware River.  As far as buying a pig in
a poke- just bring it back - I'll give you your money back.  Heck - you'd
know where I live, and I don't think I'd want you mad at me!  Don't know
what else to say about that.]

I HAVE STOCK A HOME WOTH OVER MILLAN $  LOW ON CASH. I USED TO GET $100.OO A
DAY FOR POCKET MONE NOW $80 A MONTH NOW ALL CIG FOOD WELL ALL THE BASIC. I
AM NOT A LOUD TO HAVE CREIT CARDS OR WRITE CHECKS OR GET MONEY FROMM THE
BANKS. NOT FAIR.  AND TO THINK I WAS MY OWN BOSS AND MADE GOOD MONEY. IKNOW
IW ILL BEAT THIS AS LONG THEY LET ME ALONE DON'T DO THIS OR THAT. HECK I AM
NOT DEAD JUST OLD AND GOOD LOOKING LO LO...
I.Y.Q  DON  AND  VIVAN.
    I don't know the whole background of all of these financial controls on
you, of course, but if you say its unfair, it probably is unfair.  Some
heirs trying to protect an inheritance, perhaps?  It sounds to me like you
could use a lawyer [I almost said a good lawyer!]  I don't care for most of
them any more than the next guy, but sometimes we need them.  Since you
could only pay this lawyer $80/month you would have to find one from Legal
Aid or some outfit like that.  I - and I would think most people on this
List who read your posts -would not call you sufficiently incompetent to be
entitled to just 80 bucks a month!
Doesn't sound like nuch fun to me...
BBA