If you know anyone in South Florida, who might be interested in two upcoming
fundraising events, details can be found on our web site at:

WWW.CUREPARKINSONS.ORG

Monday December 31, 2001- New Year's Eve Celebration  on board the Sir
Winston (details on our web site)

Sunday March 10, 2002 - Benefit and Auction at Jacobson's in Mizner Park -
fully underwritten by Jacobson's - 900 guests will be attending.  Sign on to
our web site for more information.  Special guests include Janet Reno and
Morton Kondracke.

We plan to change our e-mail address for posting to the listserve... from
[log in to unmask] to [log in to unmask] within the next several days.
Anyone interested in volunteering, please contact us by e-mail at

Sincerely,
Alison Landes