Nancy-
Eureeka!!  I have the exact same dyslexic fingers - the is hte, and is nad,
etc....  It is such a relief to know that I am not alone in yet another
"problem" from this PD!  No answer to the problem, just grateful for the
delete key and the auto spell-checker.  And grateful to know there is at
least ONE other dyslexic typist out there!
Carole
48/37/30