Dear List Members,

If you know anyone in South Florida, who might be interested in two upcoming fundraising events, details can be found at

WWW.CUREPARKINSONS.ORG

Monday December 31, 2001- New Year's Eve Celebration  on board the Sir Winston (details on our web site)

Sunday March 10, 2002 - Benefit and Auction at Jacobson's in Mizner Park - fully underwritten by Jacobson's - 900 guests will be attending.  Sign on to our web site for more information.  Special guests include Janet Reno and Morton Kondracke.

We plan to change our e-mail address for posting to the listserve... from [log in to unmask] to [log in to unmask] within the next several days.  Anyone interested in volunteering, please contact us by e-mail at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,
Alison Landes

Alison Landes