My husband is the one who was diagnosed with PD, but I have the some of the
same problems typing as have been mentioned, nad for and, teh for the, also
when I capitalize a word, the second letter also is capitalized, words are
run together, when I use the space bar, it doesn't seem to "take."  So I
don't know if it's a function of only PD, but perhaps a function of aging
(we are both 54).  It drives me crazy, and spell checkers don't find all the
mistakes.