thanx, JoAnn....the PWP, me, flunked as caregiver for my mom who had a stroke
on Nov27.  I was doing OK at first, but after misisnformation, ordrers
sudssdenly giben and rescinded, my abasent brother, I collapsed, not
superwoman after all.   Mom, 87 , is doing great coming home Fri. with 24 hr
CGers.  I recovered somewhat today by getting back on treadmill after 3 wks
absence, for 1/2 mile, there is something about treadmilling that restores my
stride.  made it to grocry store. Ho, ho, ho.  Rayilyn