Ervin,

click on:
http://www.parkinson.org/

click on:
-Ask Dr. Lieberman

click on:
Enter here to submit a question to Dr. Lieberman

At "If you are not a member of "askthedoctor", please choose:"

click on:
Join askthedoctor

On the next screen, type in your e-mail address (be sure you've typed it
correctly)

The remaining fields are all optional, you don't have to do anything if
you don't want to. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click
"Save."

You should then get a notification that you have been added to the list
and will get an e-mailed post to that effect.

I hope this works for you, but if not, let me know --
Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
"Ask the Parkinson Dietitian"
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's disease"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/