Hi Jann,
So far, I can still design.  Occasionally have a "spastic" moment while
manipulating the mouse.  Currently I have more trouble typing for some
reason, but the idea of not being able to work is too scary to ponder for
very long.  I have just transferred to my husband's medical, though, so I
won't loose coverage when the inevitable does happen.  I work for the YMCA,
very supportive people, a blessing.  I try to stay optimistic, count
blessings, remember God only gives us what he knows we can handle . . .
sometimes hard to do.

What about you?
Melanie