Any chance you can set me to Repro?  I'd be happy to do it myself if you tell me how....

Thanks so much!
Charlotte in San Diego
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jack Savely
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2001 8:04 PM
  Subject: Re: PARKINSN SETTINGS

  Hi All:

  The following are a few of the settings available on this list....

  NOMAIL You have temporarily turned off your subscription and will
  not receive any mail from the list
  MIME You prefer to receive messages in MIME format
  FULLHDR Full (normal) mail headers
  REPRO You receive a copy of your own postings
  NOACK No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings

  If you are getting 2 of your posts, likely you have the REPRO set on.
  If you don't get a copy of your posts the control is set to NOREPRO.

  Jack
  E. Jack Savely CG for Jeannette 63/38/37 Topeka, KS
  KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' & HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER & 'TOTO'
  Ad Astra per Aspera - 'To the Stars through Difficulty'
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------- To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask] In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn