I was reminded of the benefits of a low protein diet for
some PWP over Christmas.

Christmas Eve and Day, I indulged my taste for such things
as pickled herring, deviled eggs, various cheeses and
meats at a family smorgasbord.  Yesterday, my PD symptoms
were back with a vengeance.  It was as if my medications
had quit working.  I immediately resumed my low protein
diet and today my PD symptoms were reduced considerably.

If you are using Sinemet, you may want to try a low
protein diet (under medical direction) to see if it
increases the efficiency of your medication. (I use
Sinemet CR.)

Charley
50/diagnosed 1993