I have good news for all of you who know Margaret
Tuchman and/or have Parkinson's.  I visited Margaret
in Princeton today.

I hadn't seen her since she got DBS almost a year ago.
 I had heard that it went well but that hardly
describes the person I saw today.  She looked
fabulous.  With sunglasses and fashionable boa the
image of movie star came to mind as she walked in the
door..  No tremor, no shuffel steps, no diskenisha.
Those who know her were well aware of the wonderful
person who  was suffering behind the increasingly
deteriorating symptoms.  But now the package is as
spectacular as the contents have always been.

When your accostome to seeing your friends steadily
deteroate,  it is a true joy to see someone
dramatically improve.

Observing the change for Margaret has to be great news
for all who have PD.  There is a treatment for those
whose drugs have done as much as they can.

Margrate, seeing the new improved version was an
unexpected and wonderful Christmas present.  Make sure
to take time off from curing PD to have fun.

Jim Cordy