I have read some of the material submitted to us by Dr. Abas, and I too had
some emotional and, I hope, rational reactions. I did check and confirmed
that Dr Abas is on the staff of very good University in Wales.

I am in the process of questioning some folks in the field of Computer
Science, and will report on their perceptions of Dr. Abas.

I also feel that Science is a methodology, and the practice of that
methodology is used in the research in many aspects of human life. The use
of non-scientific presumptions or so called "Theories" lends itself to a
more philosophical or "Faith" position. That point of view is not the same
as scientific methodology. Faith is a belief in what one chosses to
believe, sort of an end in itself. On the other hand science is a series of
questions that can be verified by duplication and exactness of procedures.
It is the means, not the end.

To generalize the experience of a few to the total of PWP and the number of
Care givers and Health Professional, all concerned with treatment and cure,
is an arrogant and insensitive position to promote.

I question if Dr. Abas did or does have Parkinson's. It has been my
experience that such diagnosis takes more time than the number of visits
Dr. Abas was exposed to.

We all can agree that a healthy mind and body are important aspects of what
has been called "WELLNESS".

I am happy for Dr. Abas that he has found what works for him, But...........