Joan, Your ability to look deeply at yourself touches me.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joan E Blessing
Snyder
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2001 6:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: To Dr. Jan Abas and to the entire list...

I apologize for my recent outburst about what works for you. I am sorry
if I offended you, but in my 11 years, with this dxes (15 since onset),
it seems that I have been the object of every come on in the
world...just join this church and quit taking drugs,  jsut quit eating
meat and dairy and be cured, just buy these (very expensive) nutritional
supplements and be healed,  just live stress-free (right) and your life
will improve!! I have come to the realization that it is my family, my
friends-both off-line and on, and my FAITH that get me thru. Believe me,
with a husband and two teenagers, I would love to find a treatment
alternativve that works for me, but I am happy if you have found yours.
I will try to be more tolerant in the coming year. Joan

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]