Greetings J O H N !!

We wanted to let you know that H A N S created a Hallmark.com e-card for
you.  To see your card, click the link below, or copy and paste this link
into your Web browser's address line:
http://ecardview.hallmark.com/hmk/Website/greeting.jsp?id=EG3187-709997-8677
084

If you have trouble using the link we provided, please follow these steps:

1. Click this link to go to our homepage, or copy and paste it into your
browser's address line:
   http://www.hallmark.com
2. Click on the "e-cards and cards" link.
3. Click on the "browse free e-cards" link in the e-cards section of the
page.
4. Click on the link on the upper left hand side of the page that says "pick
up a greeting."
5. Enter your email address and this retrieval number: EG387099677084.  This
e-card will be available for 90 days.
6. If you'd like to send an e-card yourself, use the "send your own
greeting" button beside the e-card.
Enjoy!