Hello Emily,
I have done the alternative approach to medicine since 1996.  I was
complaining of fatigue and my dr. did a hair analysis.  It came back that I
had extremely high metal toxicity, for which I went through 10 series of
chelation therapy.  Was never tested afterwards to see if it helped.  Have
not taken DHEA or growth hormones.  I didn't lose any weight during the
chelation.
Christine

mailto:[log in to unmask]