-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Emily and Julian
Brinac
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 8:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: More questions

This is from alternative approach to healing.
1) Did any of you take Growth or DHEA hormones prior to PD diagnoses or
after?
2) Did anyone go for chelation therapy prior or after diagnoses?
3) Did anyone have metal tests checked by means of hair or urine
analyses? Some blame excess of mercury, lead, iron to be cause of the
disease. Julian and I met Parkinson patient having his mercury being
removed by means of chelation and glutathione injections to detoxify the
body of the metals. This has been done with preventive doctor. This
person is still going for the treatments which have been going on for 2
yrs.
4) Did you notice losing weight since being diagnosed?
Emily

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]