To new members:   just view me as a control group of one.  I"m 66, PD 6 yrs,
no CG.

I tried agonists which gave me bad sides in miniscule doses, and no help,
sinemet for a year,  no help, no harm til dystonia in toes got so bad I could
barely walk.  I CHOSE NOT TO TAKE PD MEDS.

I am not "cured" nor am I "flourishing",  I"m gradually getting worse.  I
have tremor, bradykinesia, dystonia, stiffness, micrographia, overraction to
good and bad stress, fatigue,  muscle pain, but so, you might note, do people
on PD meds.  However, everyone seems to think you must take them and many
people are helped and functioning well.  I would take them too to buy time if
they helped and didn't have bad side effects.

I EXERCISE daily on treadmill and in exercise therapy pool which seems to
help physically and mentally.

What will I do if/when I can no longer drive, walk, take care of myself?  I
don't know.  I'm not keen on brain surgery (I've had lots of surgeries, not
brain), but who knows?  Maybe someone will track me to see what happens to me.

Rayilyn, who believes if there was cure or something that really worked we'd
know about it.