Jim and all: it was Nov. 1st when my husband Stan & I flew into New
Jersey and into the warmth,
beauty, and the controlled chaos that is Margaret Tuchman's house and
life and the hub of the
Parkinson Alliance. It had been 14 months since we had been able to see
her but we were able to talk
with Carol Walton at least several times a week, so we were apprised of
the situation: we knew how
Margaret struggled with get her meds straight and her adjustments
correct and frankly, nothing could
have prepared us for the sight of our beloved Margaret-looking
positively regal in jeans and t-shirt
with the carriage and walk of a dancer. The doctors at NYU have given
the world back one of its'
princesses and for that we will be forever grateful.

Joan E.Snyder  50/11
<http://www.geocities.com/joanbsnyder>

"Hang tough....no way through it but to do it."
Chris in the am              Northern Exposure