I do remember setting the filter keys for my father. He couldn't type at all
at the normal setting. By the time he would lift up his finger from one
letter or key it would be series of hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh etc. Filter keys was a
help but I wish there was something better than this too.

Actually the strange thing is that there is so much that can be done in the
meanwhile to help make our lives easier. Well the scientist community is out
there looking for cures and drugs but can't people make easier keyboards or
something that make the desease a bit simpler to handle?

Don't know just a thought. I remember reading this interview of a leader in
my country and he said that the first time he visited this poor village he
was stunned to hear that people didnt want hospitals or clean water to drink
or the usually expected things. They just wanted a concrete road on which
they could walk for the 2 mile journey to get the water.

Take care
Lavanya