On Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:28:32   RedwonJ wrote:
>Unfortunately, all the answers arefor sitting tapes which do,nothing to
>strengthen your legs and are not appropriate for general conditioning.

if you bothered to look at the chair dancing site, you would find 2 tapes that are for  aerobic exercise that also improve muscle tone and flexibility. a third video to strengthen, tone and shape your arm, shoulder and back muscles. Leg and abdominal exercises, followed by gentle stretching.

for those confined to wheelchair or who have trouble with balance or simply can't stand for more than a few minutes without collasping (that's me) any kind of exercise is better than nothing.  i have personally seen the first video and it does help with general conditioning.

sami