Rayilyn,
I read in your response a true desperation. You have a through sympathy from me. I hope some more knowledgeable people will answer to your condition as what to do when NOTHING works. I also wonder if you trust your doctors and what they might be suggesting. I hope to hear from you again.
Emily
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rayilyn Brown
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 11:28 PM
  Subject: Control Group of One

  To new members:   just view me as a control group of one.  I"m 66, PD 6 yrs,
  no CG.

  I tried agonists which gave me bad sides in miniscule doses, and no help,
  sinemet for a year,  no help, no harm til dystonia in toes got so bad I could
  barely walk.  I CHOSE NOT TO TAKE PD MEDS.

  What will I do if/when I can no longer drive, walk, take care of myself?  I
  don't know.  I'm not keen on brain surgery (I've had lots of surgeries, not
  brain), but who knows?  Maybe someone will track me to see what happens to me.

  Rayilyn, who believes if there was cure or something that really worked we'd
  know about it.