Hi, Janice and all --

This is impressive and will be very useful! Here are a couple more links for the
network of writing centres at the University of Toronto (besides the general
site and the one for U of T Engineering, already listed under Ontario):

-- U of T at Scarborough Writing Centre,
http://library.scar.utoronto.ca/TLS/TWC/index.htm (watch for a forthcoming
faculty handbook on writing in the disciplines)

-- U of T Health Sciences Writing Centre, http://www.utoronto.ca/hswriting/
(excellent handouts on specific genres of writing)

-- U of T School of Graduate Studies, Office of English Language and Writing
Support, http://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/english/index.htm (an amazing array of
courses, workshops, and consultations for graduate students -- note especially
the inventive topics for courses and workshops, and the range of ways for
handling the needs of non-native speakers)

Regards,

Margaret.

--
(Dr.) Margaret Procter
University of Toronto Coordinator, Writing Support

(416) 978-8109; FAX (416) 971-2027
http://www.utoronto.ca/writing