[sent on behalf of Janice Freeman, Winnipeg, whose messages keep bouncing -- it
must be the cold weather out there]

Margaret is right-- I have begun this project and have a draft of the Canadian
Writing Programs web site up. I didn't want to announce it because it was put
together by students (based on work that we've done tracking down centres over
the past few years), and I still haven't had a chance to check it thoroughly.
(A preliminary look showed me that some of the links are confused.)

I do plan to polish it up and write some sort of a rationale for it some day
soon. My (as yet to be written) Inkshed proposal is going to be centred on the
Centres page.

If you don't mind looking at a work in progress, here it is:
http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/~caw/Writing%20Centres/Canadian%20Writng%20Centres.html

Please let me know if I missed out anybody or if your links have changed. As I
said, I haven't had a chance to check my students' work, so there's bound to be
more errors than the few I've already noticed (and haven't changed...) I'll
make this my Reading Week project...

Janice