Rick:

For writing in engineering, as one discipline, frankly I'd direct people
to us. A number of other Canadian Engineering schools have been looking
quite closely at what Toronto is doing -- just yesterday I met with the
Vice-Dean of Engg. at Queen's -- to try and figure out how to integrate
language/learning/communication into the Engineering curriculum.

Forgoing all humility,

Rob Irish

--
Dr. Robert Irish, Director