A graduate student in my "Academic and Workplace Genres" course is
interested in exploring inventory (as it exists in retail) and the
social situation to which it responds. She asked me if I could recommend
any studies of "retail genres" for her to read and build on. I would
greatly appreciate suggestions of any publications that may help my
student.
--
_____________________________________
Natasha Artemeva,

School of Linguistics and Applied Language Studies
Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario
K1S 5B6