Carole - Just now reading my messages, but get in touch with the people
who run the American disabilities Act, or a good lawyer familiar with
that type of case.  The hospital can call it what it wants to, but it a
disability discrimination act if I ever saw one.  In the meantime, maybe
you can find a good part-time job in a private office. Best wishes to
you.  I hate to see you go through this kind of B.S. at this time of your
disease.  Jo Ann